Epiphany

What happens when you life slaps you upside the head and says, "Wake UP!"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westminster, Maryland, United States

I'm the mom and career woman who has always had a passion for writing

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ah ... breathing space. I am single again. I should have stayed single after my husband of almost 15 years and I separated back in 2001. What an idiot I was back then -- thinking I needed a man in my life to feel complete. I latched onto a couple of men thinking I was in love with them -- in reality, I was in love with the idea of having a constant companion. What an idiot! And when I did find someone who supposedly wanted the same thing -- constant companionship -- I hated it! I needed my space; I needed alone time!

So what I am doing in 2006?

Proceeding with caution ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home